HARTING ELECTRONICS VarioBoot Cable Assemblies | New Product Brief
This New Product Brief (NPB) is part of a video series highlighting the features, applications, and technical specs of newly-released products.
HARTING ELECTRONICS VarioBoot Cable Assemblies
HARTING VarioBoot RJ45 Cat 6A Cable Assemblies have an adjustable connector that allows for simple and clean cable routing without degrading the signal, making them ideal for use inside enclosures and control cabinets.
The bend direction of the RJ45 connectors can be easily switching from left/right to up/down, and the direction can be adjusted up to 20 times. The cables support data rates up to 10Gbit/s, providing ample bandwidth for demanding applications.
Harting VarioBoot cable assemblies are offered with a yellow polyurethane halogen-free, oil-resistant cable jacket, as well as various other color options, and in standard lengths up to 20m. The assemblies can be used at temperatures up to 75°C and are IP20 rated.
- Adjustable orientation and angle of the RJ45 connectors
- Bend direction can be adjusted from left/right to up/down
- Direction of RJ45 connectors can be adjusted up to 20 times
- Cat 6A,10Gbit/s transmission performance
- Yellow polyurethane (PUR) halogen-free, oil-resistant cable jacket
- Grey, red, yellow, green, and blue color options available.
- -30°C to +75°C operating temperature range
- IP20 protection rating
Visit mouser.com for more information.
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.