Harwin M225 High Performance Industrial Connectors
Harwin’s M225 series of 2mm pitch high-performance connectors have a triangular female crimp contact that provides three points of contact to the male pin, ensuring a reliable connection under high levels of shock and vibration. They’re also designed for automated crimping to reduce installation costs.
Contacts are rated for up to 3.3A each and have a low 25mΩ contact resistance. Male and female connectors are fully shrouded, polarized, and constructed from glass-reinforced PPS for robust, long operational life. Once mated, the M225 series can be secured by pushing a fixing pin into the rubber collar on the female connector, which expands and locks into the male connector. The connectors are rated for operation from -55°C to +125°C and are available with 10 to 50 positions.
- Female crimp contact with 3 points of contact for shock and vibration resistance.
- Withstands 10G vibration for 6 hours.
- Contacts: up to 3.3A each (3.0A all contacts simultaneously).
- Housing: fully shrouded and polarized, glass-reinforced PPS (polyphenylene sulfide).
- Operating temperature: -55°C to +125°C.
- Positions: 10, 20, 26, 34, or 50.
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.