ISI BGA Reballing
ISI offers BGA reballing that includes removing the lead-free solder balls, then attaching eutectic tin-lead solder balls or other special solder ball alloys. ISI’s reballing process is tailored to each part and has been audited and approved by several Tier 1 defense suppliers. It includes incoming and outgoing quality inspections, high accuracy tooling for reballing, cleaning, and optical inspection, and customer specified packaging and optional part marking. This saves you from needing to stockpile your leaded BGAs or redesign your product in response to a change to lead-free packaging.
- Removal of lead-free (RoHS) solder balls
- Attach Sn63Pb37 or other special solder ball alloys
- Utilizes high accuracy assembly tooling for ball placement
- Audited/approved for production by Tier 1 defense suppliers
- Part marking available per customer specifications on request
- Packaging: either customer supplied, JEDEC trays or tape and reel per EIA-481
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.