Micron e.MMC Memory
Micron e.MMC memories provide designers a simple solution to mass storage, removing the burden of complex error correction and NAND management. e.MMC memory places a controller and NAND memory in the same package, allowing the host processor to write and read data while the controller manages ECC, wear leveling, and bad block management. Micron’s e.MMC memories are available for automotive, consumer, and industrial applications, and leverage Micron’s expertise in memory manufacturing to deliver superior endurance. The memories are offered in a variety of standard packages, with products optimized for performance or value to address various automotive, industrial, and consumer application requirements.
- High-capacity NAND and high-speed MMC controller in BGA package
- Controller manages ECC, bad block management, wear leveling
- BGA Packages: 100-ball (JEDEC-compliant), 153-ball, 169-ball
- Performance: eMMC v5.0/v5.1 interface, up to 128GB, fastest read/write speeds
- Value: eMMC v4.41/v4.51 interface, up to 64GB
- Consumer, industrial, and automotive-qualified options
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.