Nexperia Zenar Diodes | Tech SpecsFebruary 09, 2021 by TTI, Inc
This episode of Tech Specs is part of a video series highlighting the features, applications, and technical specs of newly-released products.
Nexperia offers more than 1500 Zener diode part numbers, with standard leaded, leadless, and glass package surface mount parts.
This includes working voltages from 2 volts to 105 volts, with narrow working voltage tolerances, enabling customized, effective protection, regulation, and reference functions in high density designs. Diodes are offered with current ratings up to 500mA and total power dissipation up to 1500mW. Configurations include single, back-to-back, and dual in isolated or common anode variations, and many part numbers are AEC-Q101 qualified.
- >1500 part numbers: standard leaded, leadless DFN, and glass package options
- Vmax: 2V to 105V with narrow tolerance and Japanese and European selection groups
- Applications: general regulation, voltage reference, over-voltage protection
- Ptot: 250mW to 1500mW
- Configurations: Single, back-to-back, dual (common anode or isolated),
- Many AEC-Q101 qualified part numbers
Click here for more information.
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.