Renesas Electronics RAA210 Pin-Configurable DC/DC Power Modules
Renesas Electronics’ RAA210 is a series of highly-integrated pin-strap configurable step-down PMBus-compliant DC/DC power supply modules that require only input and output capacitors for a complete design. The RAA210 is available with single channel outputs up to 70A or with dual 25A channels and is based on a unique ChargeMode™ architecture that responds to load transients within a single switching cycle. They operate at up to 96% efficiency, converting from a 4.5V to 14V input to a programmable output as wide as 0.6V to 5V with very tight accuracy over line, load, and temperature. The modules include a digital PWM controller, synchronous MOSFETs, power inductor, and passives, and can provide real-time telemetry for critical performance parameters.
- Configurations: 25A, 33A, 50A, 70A single-channel, 25A/25A dual-channel
- ChargeMode™ Architecture: single switching cycle response to load transient
- Efficiency: up to 96%
- Input: 4.5V to 14V single rail
- Output: 0.6V to 5.0V (0.6V to 2.5V for 70A), ±1.2% accuracy over line/load/temperature
- Real-time telemetry for VIN, VOUT, IOUT, temperature, duty cycle, and fSW
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.