Sharp LQ057Q3DC02 LCD Screen Controller
Category: Video Controller
Created: May 21, 2007
Updated: January 27, 2020
Other project properties
Development Status: Stable
Additional info: Design done, FPGA proven, Specification done
WishBone compliant: No
WishBone version: n/a
Driver for Sharp LQ057Q3DC02 320x240 QVGA LCD. Driver accurate to datasheet specifications. Will also work for LQ057Q3DC12 (Pb-free version).
- Fully parameterizable and easily adapted to larger LCD screen by simply changing counter register sizes and generic timing parameters.
- All-digital interconnect. No digital to analog converter required. Simply attach the output ports of the top-level entity to the data connector on the LCD.
- Includes specific files for the Xilinx Virtex-II Pro development board available at http://www.digilentinc.com.
- C application provided to generate the necessary BRAM COE files for Xilinx CoreGen tool.
- Java application provided to generate the expected image that should appear on the screen using the provided COE files.
- Design Complete and FPGA Proven