3M 25G SFP28 Direct Attach Copper Cable Assemblies
3M’s 1422 series of 25G SFP28 Direct Attach Copper Cable Assemblies help keep data center racks cool and easy to service. These passive copper assemblies are available with lengths up to 4 m and use 3M’s high-performance twin axial cable technology, which stacks, folds, bends, and flexes for cleaner cable routing and optimum airflow for more efficient operation. Stackability leads to tighter cable bundles than competitors and reduces obstructions to airflow. The 1422 series can be tightly bent or folded for more efficient routing in the rack, and tight bends at the connector mean less space required at the front of the rack.
- Bandwidth up to 25 Gbps per channel
- Protocols supported: SFF-8402; IEEE 802.3by, 25G Ethernet applications
- Up to 2 m with 30 AWG, 2 m to 4 m with 28 AWG
- Stackability to create tighter cable bundles, helping to minimize obstructions to airflow
- Efficient routing of cable with tight bends and folds
- Less space required in front of the port, allowing rack doors to close
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.