3M 9Q Series Direct Attach Copper Cable Assemblies
Based on 3M Twin Axial cable technology, the 3M 9Q series 100G QSFP28 direct attach copper cable assemblies offer rack cable management for data centers. The thin, flat, stackable cable allows for tighter cable bundles, and the cables can be tightly folded or bent with minimal impact to performance. The result is less airflow obstruction for more efficient operation, more efficient routing in the rack, and tighter bends at the connector so you can actually close rack doors. The 9Q series supports speeds up to 100 Gbps across four channels, and assemblies are available in lengths up to 4 m and with optional custom EEPROM mapping.
- Designed / Reference to: SFF-8665, SFF-8661, SFF-8662, IEEE 802.3bj, 100G Ethernet applications
- Thin, flat, stackable to create tighter cable bundles, supports tight bends/folds
- Optimized airflow and cable routing to maximize efficiency
- Delivers aggregate data bandwidth up to 100 Gbps (4x 25 Gbps)
- Up to 2 meters with 30 AWG, 2 to 4 meters with 26 AWG
- Custom EEPROM mapping available
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.