HARWIN J-Tek & Gecko FPC Assemblies | New Product BriefFebruary 04, 2021 by Mouser Electronics
This New Product Brief (NPB) is part of a video series highlighting the features, applications, and technical specs of newly-released products.
HARWIN J-Tek & Gecko FPC Assemblies
Harwin Datamate J-Tek and Gecko Flex Printed Circuit Assemblies are a low-profile alternative to standard cable connectors that allow designers to stack PCBs closer together.
Options include 2mm pitch Datamate J-Tek connectors on a 1mm pitch FPC or 1.25mm pitch Gecko connectors on a 0.5mm pitch FPC. FPC assemblies also offer a much tighter bend radius than comparable cable assemblies, further reducing spacing concerns. The assemblies rated for operation from -65°C to +150°C.
They’re shock and vibration proof and have stainless steel locking screws or latching to ensure a secure connection, with 4 finger Beryllium Copper contacts to ensure signal integrity even under high vibration. Single- and double-ended assemblies are available, and the assemblies are rated for up to 1A per track.
- Low-profile flex mounted SMT connections
- Datamate J-Tek: 2mm pitch connector, 1mm pitch FPC
- Gecko: 1.25mm pitch connector, 0.5mm pitch FPC
- Tighter bend radius than standard cables
- Operating temperature range: -65°C to +150°C
- Stainless steel locking screws or latching ensures a secure connection
- Shock (100G) and vibration (up to 20G) proof
- Single- and double-ended assemblies
- Single-ended assemblies: compatible with standard ZIF/LIF connectors
- Current rating:
- Datamate J-Tek: 1.0A max per track
- Gecko: 0.4A max per track
Visit Mouser.com for more information.
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.