Microchip Technology PIC18-Q41 Microcontrollers | New Product BriefFebruary 01, 2021 by Mouser Electronics
This New Product Brief (NPB) is part of a video series highlighting the features, applications, and technical specs of newly-released products.
Microchip Technology PIC18-Q41 Microcontrollers
Microchip Technology PIC18-Q41 microcontrollers are ideal for low-power real-time control and sensing in medical, IoT, automotive, industrial, and motor control applications.
The PIC18-Q41 integrates advanced analog capabilities, including an operational amplifier, two 8-bit DACs, and a 12-bit ADC with computation. These can be used to automate capacitive voltage divider techniques for touch sensing, averaging, filtering, oversampling, and threshold comparison.
They also include configurable Core Independent Peripherals that can address complex tasks in hardware with very little code and without CPU intervention, for efficient and responsive operation. The PIC18-Q41 also offers four DMA controllers that provide fast and efficient data transfer, further reducing power consumption and improving performance.
The MCUs can operate from 1.8 to 5.5 volts and are offered in industrial and extended temperature versions.
- Advanced Analog Capabilities:
- Operational amplifier, zero cross detect module, 2x 8-bit DACs, 1x 12-bit ADC with computation
- Automates Capacitive Voltage Divider Techniques
- Implement advanced touch sensing, averaging, filtering, oversampling, threshold comparison
- Core Independent Peripherals
- Address complex tasks in hardware without CPU intervention
- Efficient and responsive operation
- Four Direct Memory Access (DMA) Controllers
- Data transfer from SFR/GPR spaces to program flash, data EEPROM, or SFR/GPR spaces
- Operating Characteristics
- Voltage: 1.8V to 5.5V
- Temperature: Industrial (-40°C to +85°C) or Extended (-40°C to +125°C)
Visit Mouser.com for more information.
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.