Microchip Technology AVR DA 8-Bit Microcontrollers | New Product Brief
This New Product Brief (NPB) is part of a video series highlighting the features, applications, and technical specs of newly-released products.
Microchip Technology AVR DA 8-Bit Microcontrollers
Microchip Technology AVR DA 8-bit Microcontrollers bring real-time performance and capacitive touch sensing to the low-power AVR family of MCUs.
AVR DA MCUs integrate hardware-based Core Independent Peripherals including configurable logic, intelligent analog functions for precision applications, and the latest-generation Peripheral Touch Controller. The Peripheral Touch Controller enables capacitive buttons, sliders, wheels, and 2D surfaces, with increased noise immunity and water tolerance, enabling state-of-the art interfaces in harsh environments.
The MCU runs at up to 24MHz and can operate from a 1.8V to 5.5V supply. It has up to 128KB of flash and up to 16KB of SRAM, making it suitable for wired and wireless communication intensive applications. It also has built-in safety functions and is recommended for safety-critical applications in industrial and automotive products.
- Core Independent Peripherals
- Digital and analog functions that run independent of the CPU for deterministic response
- Peripheral Touch Controller
- Enables buttons, sliders, wheels, 2D gesture surfaces
- Driven Shield+ for increased noise immunity and water tolerance
- 8-bit AVR CPU
- 24MHz internal oscillator
- 1.8V to 5.5V supply voltage
- Up to 128KB Flash
- Up to 16KB SRAM
- Built-in safety functions: POR, BOR, VLM, CRC scan
- Recommended for automotive and industrial safety-critical applications
Visit Mouser.com for more information.
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.