Phoenix Contact RJ45 Connectors | Tech SpecsNovember 18, 2020 by TTI, Inc
This episode of Tech Specs is part of a video series highlighting the features, applications, and technical specs of newly-released products.
Phoenix Contact RJ45 Connectors
Phoenix Contact Industrial RJ-45 connectors are tested beyond IEC requirements to ensure a reliable connection in high vibration and shock environments, and provide industry-leading robustness when used together.
The connectors support data rates up to 10 gigabits per second to meet current and future application requirements, with 360-degree shielding to maintain signal integrity in noisy industrial environments. Jacks are available in through-hole and surface mount designs with multi-port variants and optional LEDs. Plugs have IDC terminations for tool-free assembly and easy field servicing, and are available in push-pull ADVANCE variants.
- Tested above IEC requirements: 20g vibration, 30g/11ms shock
- Unmatched robustness when Phoenix Contact RJ45 Industrial Plugs and Jacks are used together
- Supports data rates up to 10Gbps (CAT6A)
- 360° EMI shielding maintains signal integrity in noisy environments
- RJ45 Industrial Jacks: THR or SMD, 1x/2x/4x ports, optional integrated LEDs
- RJ45 Industrial Plugs: IDC terminations for AWG22 to AWG26 and push-pull ADVANCE variants
Click here for more information.
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.