Vishay High Voltage Ceramic Capacitors | Tech SpecsMay 19, 2020 by TTI, Inc
This episode of Tech Specs is part of a video series highlighting the features, applications, and technical specs of newly-released products.
Vishay High Voltage Ceramic Capacitors
Vishay 715C-KT capacitors have a class 1 strontium-based ceramic dielectric that provides a low dissipation factor and has a negligible piezoelectric or electrostrictive effect, with capacitance values from 100 picofarads to 8 nanofarads and ratings up to 50,000 VDC.
The 715C-DK uses a class 2 ceramic dielectric and offers capacitance values up to 20 nanofarads at voltage ratings up to 40,000 VDC. Vishay 715C series capacitors use a molded epoxy case with silver-plated brass screw terminals for mounting, with options for standard and metric threads.
- 715C-KT: N4700 (T3M) class 1, strontium-based ceramic dielectric
- 715C-KT: low dissipation factor and negligible piezoelectric / electrostrictive effect
- 715C-KT: 100pF to 8nF, up to 50kVDC / 34kVAC
- 715C-DK: Class 2 (Y5U) ceramic dielectric
- 715C-DK: 300pF to 20nF, up to 40kVDC / 14kVAC
- Screw terminal mounting (brass, silver plated)
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.