A Guide to Industry Tech Days 2020
Not sure where to start? This walkthrough will help you find what you need for Industry Tech Days.
Industry Tech Days, in partnership with Digi-Key Electronics, officially kicks off on All About Circuits tomorrow, Monday, August 31st. As this global trade show and conference's purpose is to serve engineers all around the world, you'll begin seeing show content populate at 4 a.m. Eastern time.
This event is the largest global virtual trade show and conference in the electronics industry—we’re talking 24 hours a day with new content populating every 20 minutes on the homepage.
Over the next five days, you'll have the chance to learn about new technologies and see what you’ve missed during this year’s trade show cancellations.
With 30+ world-renowned companies participating, there’s a plethora of whitepapers, new products, videos, webinars, and live events to peruse. You'll find content on intelligence at the edge, security considerations for IoT devices, wide-bandgap semiconductors, harsh environment connectors, and more from companies like Mouser, Microchip, Maxim Integrated, STMicroelectronics, Digi-Key, and over 25 others.
Each company's booth is full to the brim with information. You can navigate to an individual exhibitor's page by clicking on the company logo found on the Industry Tech Days landing page.
Registering for Industry Tech Days
There’s no registration fee to attend. Registration to Industry Tech Days, sponsored by Digi-Key Electronics, provides access to five extraordinary keynote sessions from leaders in the industry, 50+ webinars, live sessions, and fireside chats, as well as premium content.
Register for all live events right here:
You can also register here using the button shown below:
Already an AAC community member? You’ll still need to register but can use the same login credentials.
Each day of the event features a different keynote speaker.
These industry-leading speakers are sharing their wealth of knowledge and experience by covering a wide array of electrical engineering and technology-focused topics.
- Monday, August 31: “Real-Time Edge Processing: Get to Market Faster with Future-Proofed Designs” presented by Richard Barry, Senior Principal Engineer at Amazon Web Services, Founder of FreeRTOS
- Tuesday, September 1: “Why Open Online Courses Are the Future of Engineering Education” presented by Professor Anant Agarwal, Founder and CEO of edX, Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering at MIT
- Wednesday, September 2: “How Motorsports Are Accelerating Product Development for Next-Gen Automotive Applications” presented by Lucas di Grassi, CEO of Roborace, FIA Formula E World Champion for Audi Sport, and Bryn Balcombe, Chief Strategy Officer of Roborace
- Thursday, September 3: “Leveraging 5G, AI, and Heterogeneous Computing for Autonomous Robotics” presented by Dev Singh, Head of Autonomous Robotics, Drones and Intelligent Machines at Qualcomm
- Friday, September 4: “The Emergence of the Virtual Supply Chain in a COVID-19 World” presented by Mark Burr-Lonnon, Senior Vice President of Global Service & EMEA and APAC Business at Mouser Electronics; Dave Doherty President and Chief Operating Officer at Digi-Key Electronics; and Frank McKay, Senior Vice President & Chief Procurement Officer at Jabil, Inc.
Live Events Schedule
Once you’re registered for Tech Days, you can start building your schedule. A full schedule of these events can be found here. Within the calendar, you can see the topic, topic summary, time of event, and speaker.
Live events start at the top of every hour from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern time zone daily. Navigate each day’s offerings by clicking on the day at the top of the calendar:
To register for a specific event, simply click the “Register” button on the right side of the schedule and you’re in!
If you see a live event you’d like to attend but can’t make it at the scheduled time, still register! Registration allows you to access live events on demand throughout the week.
Registering for the event also allows you to add the event to your personal calendar. An email containing the link to the ON24 event will also be sent.
Don't forget to register for the chance to win over 100 giveaway packages! Each event you attend—and even each whitepaper you cruise through—increases your odds of being one of our lucky winners announced at the end of each Live Session. Each give away package includes a development board, a soldering mat, and an event t-shirt.
Stay tuned until the end of the week for the big reveal of the grand prize winner of a commercial-grade Lulzbot 3D printer, provided by Digi-Key electronics.
Got questions? We have an easy way for you to get answers.
The Live Chat functionality on select booths allows you immediate access to experts who can address your questions about products, applications, and more. Just click the messenger in the lower-right corner of your screen and you'll have live communication at your fingertips, just like you would at an in-person booth on an expo floor.
Visit any of the following booths to immediately connect with support from 8am to 8pm Eastern time:
- Bel Fuse
- C&K Switches
- Dove Electronics
- Eaton Electronics
- Future Electronics
- Laird Thermal Systems
- Microchip Technology
- OMRON Electronic Components
- Orion Fans
- Power Integrations
- Rohde & Schwarz
- ROHM Semiconductor
- TAIYO YUDEN
Can’t Wait to “See” You There!
Industry Tech Days is an opportunity for you to step into the traditional trade show environment from the comfort of your own home. Even with so much happening in the world around us, we know that electrical engineers and technological innovation never stop.
More than anything, Industry Tech Days is a way to say thank you to our community for continuing to innovate and engage with AAC. We hope you enjoy it!