Guiding You Through Industry Tech Days 2022
Welcome to Industry Tech Days 2022! This guide will walk you through some of the major features of the show.
Welcome back to Industry Tech Days! We're proud to be back in 2022 in partnership with Digi-Key Electronics. The 3rd Annual Industry Tech Days begins bright and early Monday morning here in our US-based headquarters.
- Who: Design engineers, electronics industry enthusiasts, technologists
- What: 5 industry-leading Keynotes, 45 Live Sessions, hundreds of pages of content, and a digital expo floor
- Where: Right here on All About Circuits
- When: Monday, September 19th to Friday, September 23rd, 2022
- Why: Amazing keynotes, industry insights, live Q&A sessions, prize giveaways, know-how, tips-and-tricks, access to experts, etc. (Also, it's free. So why not?)
Stick around for all five event days for a wealth of resources from all corners of the industry as we host a constantly rotating roster of exhibitors and speakers through the AAC homepage.
Take this time to catch up with your most trusted companies and discover something new daily. Each company's booth is full to the brim with information. You can navigate to an individual exhibitor's page by clicking on the company logo found on the Industry Tech Days landing page.
How to Register for Industry Tech Days
As mentioned, ITD 2022 is completely free for all attendees!
If you're ready to start signing up for events now, here's a handy button to take you directly to the conference homepage:
Once there, you will find a similar register button that will allow you to get started!
Keep in mind, that if you're already an All About Circuits community member, you can use your existing login credentials to register. If you are not a member, registration is still free!
2022 Keynote Speakers
We're so proud to present this lineup of amazing Keynote Sessions—conversations with brilliant engineers and leading industry executives with our host, Daniel Bogdanoff!
- Monday, September 19th: Bringing Design Order to a Chaotic World: Insights From Top Execs at Digi-Key and Molex presented by Excelpoint
- Tuesday, September 20th: From the Ground Up—Zoox Turns a Corner with New AV and Sensor System Designs presented by Mouser Electronics
- Wednesday, September 21st: AMD Senior VP and Low-Power Guru, Samuel Naffziger, Addresses the Looming Electronics Power Challenge presented by Mouser Electronics
- Thursday, September 22nd: Intel VP Wei Li Aims to Deliver AI Everywhere and to Everyone presented by Mouser Electronics
- Friday, September 23rd: Passing Storm or New Normal? How Should We Think of Today’s Electronics Supply Chain? presented by Mouser Electronics
Build Your Live Session Schedule or Watch On-demand
Check out the full schedule of Live Sessions on the homepage. Live events typically start at the top of every hour from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM Eastern time zone daily.
You can navigate by day, category, or exhibitor by clicking on the guide at the top of the Live Sessions section.
From here, you can register for each event you'd like to attend with the simple click of the "Register" button on each. Don't forget that Live Sessions will be available on-demand after their publish time, so you can still register for events you won't be able to attend live.
You'll also receive emails containing event information from the BigMarker Live Session platform to remind you of upcoming registered sessions and grant access to on-demand content after the fact.
Giveaway Packages and One Grand Prize
By registering, you're automatically entered to win one of 40 giveaway packages and the grand prize. Every Live Session you attend increases your chances of winning a soldering mat and T-shirt as winners are drawn at the end of each event.
The lucky Digi-Key grand prize winner (announced at the end of the show) will receive an InstaLab kit that comes with more tools, components, soldering gear, and T&M equipment than you can shake a stick at!
Ready, Set, Go!
We're excited to bring our third-annual Industry Tech Days to the community. See you tomorrow!