Industry Tech Days 2022: A Recap With Links to Every Live Session
Industry Tech Days 2022 has wrapped up! Find out what you might have missed!
Greetings all! Industry Tech Days has concluded and we are thrilled and so grateful for all of the support and engagement the event has received.
In this article, we’ll lay out the links to all of the live events that we hosted this year so it will be easy for you to pick and choose which you'd like to watch on-demand.
We're especially proud of this year's Keynote Session lineup. Check out this all-star collection of conversations between our esteemed guests and our Industry Tech Days host, Daniel Bogdanoff.
Topics of discussion include autonomous vehicle design, supply chain issues in electronics, addressing low power challenges, the proliferation of AI, and insights on the concerns of design engineers collected in a recent survey.
You can catch up on all Keynote Sessions from the links below:
- Monday, September 19th: Bringing Design Order to a Chaotic World: Insights From Top Execs at Digi-Key and Molex presented by Excelpoint
- Tuesday, September 20th: From the Ground Up—Zoox Turns a Corner with New AV and Sensor System Designs presented by Mouser Electronics
- Wednesday, September 21st: AMD Senior VP and Low-Power Guru, Samuel Naffziger, Addresses the Looming Electronics Power Challenge presented by Mouser Electronics
- Thursday, September 22nd: Intel VP Wei Li Aims to Deliver AI Everywhere and to Everyone presented by Mouser Electronics
- Friday, September 23rd: Passing Storm or New Normal? How Should We Think of Today’s Electronics Supply Chain? presented by Mouser Electronics
In addion to our Keynotes, each day this week, we had a schedule of Live Sessions featuring industry experts sharing their expertise and then answering questions from the audience live.
Peruse through our full list of Live Sessions here:
- "Integration of Safety Related and Non-Safety Related Functionality on the Same HW (Mixed Criticality on a Single HW)" with congatec
- "World’s Smallest Dual-Channel Low-Side Gate Driver ICs" with Infineon Technologies
- "Pushing Quantum Computing Ahead with Classical Instrumentation" with Rohde and Schwarz
- "DIGI-KEY PRESENTS: A Versatile and Expandable Proof-of-Concept IoT Kit with Complete Communications Services" with Digi-Key and u-blox
- "ROHM’s Laser Diode and VCSEL Product Overview" with ROHM Semiconductor
- "Power over Ethernet, When a Switch is Not Enough" with Mouser Electronics and Microchip Technology
- "Addressing Noise Immunity Challenges of New Generation High Speed Automotive Data Architectures Using Ethernet and Power-Over-Coax (PoC)" with Eaton
- "Stretch Your Possibilities with Murata's UWB Technology Secure Ranging & Precision Sensing" with Murata Electronics Singapore (Pte.) Ltd.
- “From Design to Real RF Device - Connecting EDA Simulation and Hardware Test” with Rohde & Schwarz
- “Embedded Solutions based on RZ MPUs” with Renesas Electronics
- “Data Center Power Distribution and Thermal - Improving Efficiency With Passives That Can Handle the Heat” with YAGEO Group
- “ROHM Stand-alone USB-PD Solutions: BD93F10MWV, BD93E11GWL, & BD91N01NUX” with ROHM Semiconductor
- “Practical Guidelines to Successfully Solder Connectors to PCBs” with Samtec
- “DIGI-KEY PRESENTS: How Miniaturization in Connectivity Creates an Efficient and Powerful Industrial Future” with TE Connectivity and Digi-Key Electronics
- “Protect your Electronics Assets from Intruders” with Eaton
- “Learn How mSure Technology Can Maintain Equipment Health Over the Lifetime of Grid Infrastructure Assets” with Excelpoint
- "Wi-SUN: Innovation for Smart Solutions" with ROHM Semiconductor
- "Ultra-Low Power Wi-Fi: Battery Life Measured in Years" with Renesas Electronics
- "Understanding and Overcoming the Challenges of Building High Voltage Automotive Battery Management Systems" with Infineon Technologies
- "Practical Advice to Select the Right Plating Option for your Connector" with Samtec
- "Powering the Next Generation of Smart Homes with Sensors, Connectivity & Adaptor-Free Charging" with Power Integrations
- "DIGI-KEY PRESENTS: We Got Parts! Design Now for Chip Embedded DC-DC Power Modules by TDK" with TDK and Digi-Key
- "DIGI-KEY PRESENTS: Past, Present, and Future of Parts List Management" with Digi-Key
- “Technology Trends with Congatec Embedded Computers” with congatec
- “Advancing Endpoint Intelligence” with Renesas Electronics
- “EZ-USB™ Serial Bridge Controllers” with Infineon Technologies
- “DIGI-KEY PRESENTS: Remotely Monitor Equipment in a Challenging Environment with Single-Pair Ethernet” with SparkFun and Digi-Key
- “Advances in C-V2X and Automotive Communications” with Rohde & Schwarz
- “Exploring the Growing Range of EV Charging Options and their Power Needs” with CUI Inc
- "Latest Enhancements in PA Technology and How to Characterize Them" with Rohde and Schwarz
- "DIGI-KEY PRESENTS: How to Design Low Power Sensor Solutions & Interfaces" with Digi-Key
- "DIGI-KEY PRESENTS: Practical Design Considerations for PICMG COM-HPC® Industrial Applications" by Samtec and Digi-Key
Save the Date for Industry Tech Days 2023
Industry Tech Days 2023 will take place between Monday, October 2nd, 2023 and Friday, October 6th, 2023! Mark it on your calendars because we'll be back with another full week of Keynotes, Live Sessions, and industry content tailored for the All About Circuits community.
Our sincere thanks for your support for the Industry Tech Days event. And don't forget to provide feedback about the kind of events you'd like to see us put together in the future!
See you next time!