A Guide to Industry Tech Days 2021
Welcome to Industry Tech Days 2021! This guide will walk you through some of the major features of the show.
Welcome back to Industry Tech Days! We're proud to launch our 2021 event, in partnership with Digi-Key Electronics, bright and early tomorrow morning.
- Who: Design engineers, electronics industry enthusiasts, technologists
- What: 5 industry-leading Keynotes, 45 Live Sessions, hundreds of pages of content, and a digital expo floor
- Where: Right here on All About Circuits
- When: Monday, September 13th – Friday, September 17th, 2021
- Why: Industry updates, know-how, tips-and-tricks, access to experts, etc. (Also, it's free. So, why not?)
Stick around all five event days for a wealth of resources from all corners of the industry as we host a constantly rotating roster of exhibitors through the AAC homepage.
Catch up with your most trusted companies and discover something new every day. Each company's booth is full to the brim with information. You can navigate to an individual exhibitor's page by clicking on the company logo found on the Industry Tech Days landing page.
How to Register for Industry Tech Days
ITD 2021 is completely free for all attendees.
If you're ready to start signing up for events now, here's a handy button for you:
The same button is available here on the event homepage:
If you're already an AAC community member, you can use the same login credentials to register.
We're so proud to present this lineup of Keynote Sessions, each a conversation between brilliant engineers leading the industry and our host, Daniel Bogdanoff!
- Monday, September 13: "Arduino Goes Pro: Disrupting the World of Automation" presented by Massimo Banzi, Co-Founder, CTO, & Chairman of Arduino
- Tuesday, September 14: “NASA Engineers Victor Glover and Michael Hopkins Talk Engineering at 17,000 mph” presented by NASA Astronauts Commander Victor J. Glover, Jr. and Colonel Michael Hopkins
- Wednesday, September 15: “From Autonomous Golf Carts to Semis: The Journey to the Self-Driving Truck” presented by Brandon Moak, Co-Founder & CTO of Embark
- Thursday, September 16: “The Latest from the Lab: How IBM Research Is Inventing What's Next” presented by Dr. Jeffrey Welser, VP of Exploratory Science and University Partnerships at IBM Research
- Friday, September 17: “The Impact of Chip Shortages on the Electronics Industry” presented by Dave Doherty, President and Chief Operating Officer at Digi-Key Electronics; Steve Sanghi, Executive Chair of Microchip Technology; and Michael Knight, Corporate Senior Vice President of Business Development of TTI
Build Your Live Session Schedule
Check out the full schedule of Live Sessions on the homepage. Live events start at the top of every hour from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern time zone daily.
You can navigate by day, by category, or by exhibitor by clicking on the guide at the top of the Live Sessions section.
From here, you can register for each event you'd like to attend with the simple click of the "Register" button on each.
Don't forget that Live Sessions will be available on-demand after their publish time, so you can still register for events you won't be able to attend live.
With your registration, you'll get access to a scheduling tool to help you organize your time:
You'll also receive emails containing event information from the ON24 Live Session platform to remind you of upcoming registered sessions and grant access to on-demand content after the fact.
Giveaway Packages and One Grand Prize
By registering, you're automatically entered to win one of 100 giveaway packages and the grand prize.
Every Live Session you attend ups your chances to win a soldering mat and t-shirt as winners are drawn at the end of each event.
The lucky Digi-Key grand prize winner, announced at the end of the show, will receive an InstaLab kit that comes with more tools, components, soldering gear, and T&M equipment than you can shake a stick at!
Ready, Set, Go!
We're so excited to present our second-annual Industry Tech Days to the community. See you tomorrow!