ADLINK Technology AI Frame Grabber | New Product Brief
This New Product Brief (NPB) is part of a video series highlighting the features, applications, and technical specs of newly-released products.
ADLINK Technology AI Frame Grabber
ADLink’s PCIE-GIENVQ is a frame grabber with GPU-based acceleration capabilities to brings AI capabilities to the edge for machine vision applications.
The PCIE-GIENVQ is based on an NVIDIA Quadro P1000 or P2000 GPU with up to 1024 CUDA cores, large onboard memories, and support for multiple toolkits and APIs. The frame grabber also has 4 independent gigabit ethernet ports for connecting to GigE vision cameras.
The ports support PoE up to 60W with automated power budget control to simplify camera installation and reduce maintenance costs. The card offers a micro HDMI output and can display 4K at 60 frame per second.
ADLINK’s PCIe-GIENVQ AI Frame Grabber has a PCIe Gen 3 x4 interface, making it easy to integrate into existing systems.
- NVIDIA® Quadro® P1000/P2000 GPU with up to 1024 CUDA® cores
- CUDA Toolkit 8.0, CUDA Compute 6.1, OpenCL™ 1.2, DirectX® 12, OpenGL 4.5, Vulcan 1.0
- 4x independent Gigabit Ethernet ports for connecting multiple GigE vision cameras
- Up to 60W PoE power with automatic detection and budget control
- 1x Micro-HDMI output, 4k@60fps
- PCIe Gen 3 x4 interface for easy integration into existing systems
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.