Amphenol ICC Minitek 2.00mm Modular Connectors
Minitek's 2.00mm modular connectors can save up to 38% of PCB space and functions as a complete connector system for board-to-board and cable or wire-to-board connections.
They feature vertical and right-angle configurations, top or bottom entry receptacles, surface mount, through-hole, or pin-in-past headers, low profile and stacking variants, and crimp-to-wire or IDC terminations.
These connectors also offer excellent coplanarity for automatic placement and high-temperature tolerance for reflow soldering. Single and dual row connectors are available with up to 50 positions, and the vibration-tolerant dual-beam contacts can carry up to 2 amps each.
- 2.00mm pitch: up to 38% space savings vs 2.54mm pitch connectors
- Most complete board-to-board and wire/cable-to-board connector system
- Fully intermateable and modular solution
- 0.1mm coplanarity facilitates automatic placement
- High raw material temperature range withstands reflow soldering
- Single- or dual-row configurations with up to 50 positions
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.