Amphenol ICC USB 4.0 | Tech Specs
This episode of Tech Specs is part of a video series highlighting the features, applications, and technical specs of newly-released products.
Amphenol ICC USB 4.0
Amphenol ICC’s USB 4 Type C connectors support Thunderbolt 4, DisplayPort, and power delivery, with copper alloy terminals supporting 5 amp currents for USB power delivery up to 100 watts. Amphenol ICC offers top-mount and mid-mount connectors, with an optional outer shell on top-mount variants for increased PCB retention in rugged applications. They also feature an enhanced middle plate side wall that provides wiggle free connectivity and maximizes the contact area for improved contact stability.
- High-speed Transmission: up to 40 gigabits per second with reversible plug and cable orientation
- All-in-one simplicity: data, video output (multiple 4K/60Hz displays) and power
- Power delivery: extended 5A current rating for USB Power Delivery up to 100W
- Connector styles: top mount and mid mount, dual row SMT receptacles
- Optional outer shell: enhanced PCB retention for rugged applications
- Wiggle-free: enhanced middle plate side wall maximizes contact area and improves contact stability
Click here for more information.
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.