Harwin Datamate High Power Contacts | Tech Specs
This episode of Tech Specs is part of a video series highlighting the features, applications, and technical specs of newly-released products.
Harwin Datamate High Power Contacts
Harwin Datamate high power contacts are rated for 40 amp nominal and 80 amp max currents, allowing for maximum power in a compact and lightweight connector housing.
They’re meant for use in extreme environments with exposure to high vibration, shock, and temperatures, and the contacts have 30 micro-inches of gold plating for increased durability. Stainless steel jackscrew hardware provides strain relief and ensures a strong connection.
Their rugged and durable performance makes them ideal for use in aircraft flap actuators, avionics, rotary and linear actuators, and other aerospace and industrial applications.
- Current rating: 40A nominal, 80A max
- Compact connector system reduces weight and space
- Tolerant to high vibration (10G, 6 hours) and shock (100G, 6 ms)
- Operation up to 150°C (with derating)
- 30u” gold plated contacts for high durability
- Suitable for aerospace, defense, industrial, and other high temperature/high current applications
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.