Knowles FlexiCap™ MLC Capacitors | Tech Specs
This episode of Tech Specs is part of a video series highlighting the features, applications, and technical specs of newly-released products.
Knowle’s FlexiCap technology can help your MLCCs tolerate much greater flexing before mechanical cracking occurs.
This flexibility also allows the capacitors to be thermal cycled over 1,000 times without cracking. FlexiCap MLCCs have a flexible epoxy polymer termination material applied beneath the standard nickel barrier finish and has no adverse effect on electrical performance.
Knowles offers a huge range of MLCCs with FlexiCap technology, including AEC-Q200 options as well as capacitors for high reliability, high voltage, high temperature, and many more applications.
- Withstands a greater level of mechanical stress before mechanical cracking occurs
- Supports over 1000 thermal cycles (-55°C to +125°C) without cracking
- Flexible epoxy polymer termination material beneath standard nickel barrier finish
- No adverse impact to electrical parameters or operation
- Available for: high reliability, standard and high voltage, open mode and tandem
- Available for: safety certified, non-magnetic, 3 terminal EMI, X2Y, C0G, X7R, X8R
Click here for more information.
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.