Molex MX150 Sealed Connector System
Molex’s MX150 Sealed Connector System meets up to USCAR-2 Class 4 requirements. The MX150 high-performance connectors employ matte and interfacial seals to meet IP6K7 and IP6K9K requirements with wire dress covers, and are tested while submersed in various fluids, with all components shipped pre-assembled to reduce assembly cost. With up to 20 circuits and a current rating up to 22 amps, MX150 connectors are ideal for signal and power transmission in on-engine, high-vibration, under-hood, and under-chassis applications on all types of vehicles, construction equipment, and marine equipment. The MX150 Sealed Connector System includes single-row, dual-row, and hybrid connectors in wire-to-wire, wire-to-board, panel mount, and twist-lock bulkhead variants, based on a 3.5-millimeter pitch blade-type terminal with tin, gold, or silver finishes available for the contacts.
- Conforms to USCAR-20 (FCLT) / USCAR-2 Rev 4 / USCAR-21
- Integral matte and interfacial seals tested to IP6K7, IP6K9K, SAE USCAR-2 Rev 4
- Single-row (2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 circuits), dual-row (4, 6, 8, 12, 16, 20 and 16 circuit hybrid) configurations
- Up to 22.0 A
- Signal and power for on-engine, high-vibration, under-hood, and under-chassis applications
- PCB headers, panel mount, and twist-lock bulkhead variants available
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.