Molex ML-XT Sealed Connectors
The Molex ML-XT sealed connectors are a one-piece solution, with a covalently interlocked interfacial seal on the plug that provides IP68 and IP69K sealing. It also meets the specifications of SAE J2030. The rear seal is covered and made from high consistency rubber. This prevents tearing and allows for an extremely tight bend radius without damaging the seal. In terms of terminals, Molex offers both stamped and formed terminals for production and machine solid pin for service and repair. The locking latch and color coding make for fast and easy mating and unmating, with two-circuit to eighteen-circuit connectors available.
- Drop in replacement for defacto-standard industry connectors
- One-piece plug housing and interfacial seal
- IP68 and IP69k rated, meets specifications of SAE J2030
- Covered HCR rear seal allows flexible cable exits, maintains optimum seal position
- Full range of terminals to support production or service and repair
- Color-coded housings available for easy visual mating
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.