Nordic Semiconductor nRF9160 Development Kit
Nordic Semiconductor’s nRF9160 Development Kit makes cellular-connected IoT development easy. The kit is based on the nRF9160 system-in-package, integrating a globally compatible LTE-M and NB-IoT modem, a GPS receiver with support for Assisted GPS, and an Arm Cortex-M33 host processor with Arm TrustZone and Arm CryptoCell security into a tiny 10x16x1.2mm package. The development board also features compatibility with Arduino Uno R3 shields and a nRF52840 SoC for Bluetooth Low Energy and other 2.4 GHz protocols. The nRF9160 Development Kit is fully supported with all necessary modem firmware, RTOS, application software, and cloud-based provisioning and test tools to implement a full cellular IoT design.
- Rapid prototyping/development platform for nRF9160 SiP
- Integrated global LTE-M/NB-IoT Modem, GPS, Arm Cortex-M33 with security
- Package: 10mm x 16mm x 1.2mm
- Arduino Uno R3 compatible connector for use with 3rd party shield
- nRF52840 SoC: Bluetooth Low Energy, ANT, 802.15.4, 2.4GHz applications
- Support: modem firmware, RTOS, application software, nRF Connect for Cloud
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.