POWER INTEGRATIONS Reference Design Kit (RDK) | New Product BriefApril 26, 2021 by Mouser Electronics
This New Product Brief (NPB) is part of a video series highlighting the features, applications, and technical specs of newly-released products.
POWER INTEGRATIONS Reference Design Kit (RDK)
Power Integrations Reference Design Kits, or RDKs, are proven, real-world designs that developers can evaluate, modify, and tune to accelerate development.
Power Integrations offers RDKs for a wide range of applications including LED lighting, automotive power conversion, IoT, appliances, metering, motor control, and more. These fully functional reference boards demonstrate the capabilities of a wide range of Power Integrations ICs, including InnoSwitch3, TinySwitch-4, LinkSwitch and other product families.
Each kit is supported by complete reference design files that can be leveraged in new designs to shorten development timelines. They also include comprehensive documentation including performance data, waveforms, and thermal performance. The RDKs provide designers a starting point that is proven and highly optimized, with the ability to quickly modify it to meet the performance needs to the target application.
- Fully functional reference boards
- Proven real-world designs optimized for the most popular power conversion/supply applications
- Applications: LED lighting, automotive-qualified power conversion, IoT, appliances, metering, motor control, industrial and embedded power supplies
- Based on Power Integrations ICs: InnoSwitch3, TinySwitch-4, LinkSwitch, and more
- Complete Reference Design Files: Schematics, PCB layout, bill of materials, circuit description
- Leverage in new designs for faster development
- Comprehensive Documentation: Performance data, waveforms, thermal performance
- Quickly evaluate, modify, tune, and test to optimize performance to the target application
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.