SAMTEC MiniMate Discrete Wire Connectors | New Product BriefJuly 25, 2020 by Mouser Electronics
This New Product Brief (NPB) is part of a video series highlighting the features, applications, and technical specs of newly-released products.
SAMTEC MiniMate Discrete Wire Connectors
Samtec MiniMate .100" Discrete Wire Connectors offer rugged, individually shrouded contacts that provide compact and reliable connectivity in harsh environments.
The .100” pitch MiniMate discrete wire connectors include single and double row housings with 2 to 25 positions per row. Housings are available for cable-to-board, cable-to-cable, and cable-to-panel applications and are fully-polarized, with plugs available for custom polarization to eliminate cross-mating.
The housings also have a plastic latch with the option for a metal latch for more rugged environments. Contacts are rated for up to 3.3A and available for 20 to 30 AWG PVC wire or 24 to 30 AWG Teflon wire.
Samtec MiniMate .100" Discrete Wire Connectors are also offered as complete cable assemblies.
- Single and double row housings up to 50 pins on 0.100” pitch
- Applications: cable-to-board, cable-to-cable, cable-to-panel
- Fully polarized housings and optional polarization plugs ensure proper installation
- Plastic latches standard with metal latch option for rugged environments
- Current ratings up to 3.3A
- Wire size: 20AWG to 30AWG PVC wire or 24AWG to 30AWG Teflon® wire
- Available as individual components or complete assemblies
Visit mouser.com for more information.
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.