Silicon Laboratories Wireless Starter Kit | New Product Brief
This New Product Brief (NPB) is part of a video series highlighting the features, applications, and technical specs of newly-released products.
Silicon Laboratories Wireless Starter Kit
Silicon Labs’ Z-Wave 700 Wireless Starter Kit is designed for use in developing wireless end devices and gateways for smart home applications. The kit includes two radio boards based on the Silicon Labs ZGM130S Z-Wave 700 module, a highly integrated device that contains a native security stack and is built on low-power Gecko technology.
The radio boards plug into the included main boards, which feature sensors, an LCD display, ethernet, USB, a microSD slot, a CR2032 battery holder, an expansion header and other hardware. The main boards also offer breakout pads for all pins on the ZGM130S module.
Developers can leverage the Simplicity Studio suite of tools and Z-Wave application framework for fast evaluation, development, and debugging.
- 2x radio boards based on ZGM130S Z-Wave 700 SiP module
- ZGM130S Z-Wave 700 SiP module
- Highly integrated Sub-GHz radio transceiver
- Arm Cortex-M4 + Floating Point Unit
- Built with low-power Gecko technology
- Main boards: sensors, LCD display, ethernet, USB, microSD, CR2032 battery holder
- Expansion header allows easy expansion and direct integration with Z-Wave Application Framework
- Breakout pads for direct access to all ZGM130S Z-Wave 700 Module Pins
- Supported by Simplicity Studio suite of tools and Z-Wave Application Framework
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.