TE Connectivity AmbiMate Multi-Sensor Module
TE Connectivity’s AmbiMate MS4 sensor module has sensors for motion, light, temperature, and humidity. In addition to the four core sensors, additional configurations allow you to add sensors for VOCs, equivalent CO2, sound, or all three, with all options sharing the same footprint so you can use any configuration with the same layout.
The module has an I2C interface for easy integration, an event output that can be triggered based on motion or sound levels, and an analog audio output. The AmbiMate MS4 series has a compact, space-saving footprint and is available with multiple attachment methods to suit different design requirements.
- Core sensors: motion (PIR), light, temperature, humidity.
- Optional sensors: VOC, eCO2, sound (microphone).
- All configurations share the same footprint/pinout for design flexibility.
- Interface: I2C, event output, analog audio output.
- Dimensions: 29.46mm x 16mm, 32mm x 16mm.
- Attachment methods: castellation (surface mount), plated through-hole.
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.