TE SlimSeal Miniature Connector | Tech Specs
This episode of Tech Specs is part of a video series highlighting the features, applications, and technical specs of newly-released products.
TE SlimSeal Miniature Connector
TE Connectivity's SlimSeal Miniature series is IP67-rated and can be used at temperatures from negative 40 to positive 105 degrees celsius, making it ideal for outdoor lighting and other harsh and humid environments. The seals are pre-assembled to reduce assembly time, and the housing has a positive latch system to securely mate the connectors. The series includes headers, plugs, and receptacles for use in wire-to-board and wire-to-wire applications, with multiple colors and two and three-position configurations. TE’s SlimSeal Miniature Series can be used with 18 to 22 AWG wire and is rated for up to 5A and 400VAC.
- IP67-rated connector for dust and waterproof applications
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +105°C
- Pre-assembled seals reduce assembly time
- Positive latching prevents inadvertent un-mating
- Headers, plugs, and receptacles for wire-to-board and wire-to-wire applications
- Ratings: Up to 5A (18 AWG to 20 AWG) and 400VAC wire-to-wire (250VAC wire-to-board)
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.