Cinch Connectivity Solutions Connectors for 5G Applications
Cinch Connectivity Solutions offers a wide range of connectors, adapters, and cable assemblies designed to meet 5G design, testing, and application needs. The SMP and SMPM series are compact connectors that allow for axial and radial misalignment, making them ideal for high-density designs and blind mating. They also offer excellent reliability under extreme shock and vibration and have a frequency range as high as 65GHz. SMA, 2.92mm, 2.4mm, and 1.85mm connectors are threaded connectors with impressive electrical performance and availability in many configurations, including end launch, flange, bulkhead, and right-angle. The connectors offer very low VSWR and are designed for use in 5G infrastructure, test and measurement, and other applications.
- SMP/SMPM: tolerate axial/radial misalignment for blind-mate applications
- SMP: up to 40GHz, available in 4-port ganged configuration
- SMPM: up to 65GHz, 35% smaller than SMP
- Threaded connectors: SMA (26.5GHz), 2.92mm (40GHz), 2.4mm (50GHz), 1.85mm (67GHz)
- Application flexibility: end launch, flange mount, straight, right-angle, and more
- Low VSWR
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.