STMicroelectronics MDmesh MOSFETs | New Product Brief
This New Product Brief (NPB) is part of a video series highlighting the features, applications, and technical specs of newly-released products.
STMicroelectronics MDmesh MOSFETs
STMicroelectronics MDmesh M6 super-junction high-voltage MOSFETs are optimized to enable higher efficiency operation and higher power density in resonant converter topologies.
MDmesh M6power MOSFETs have an extremely low gate charge and a capacitance profile optimized for light load conditions and high-frequency operation, while the threshold voltage is optimized for soft switching.
The MOSFETs have a 600V to 700V breakdown voltage and current ratings up to 72A. The M6 Devices are offered in a variety of packages, including TO-Leadless and PowerFLAT 5x6 options.
ST’s MDmesh M6 power MOSFETs also have extremely low RDS(ON), with values as low as 36mΩ providing an additional efficiency increase.
- Extremely high-efficiency performance to increase power density
- Low Qg and optimized capacitance profile for light load conditions and high-frequency operation
- Qg as low as 16nC
- Threshold voltage optimized for soft switching
- Breakdown voltage: 600V to 700V
- Max drain current: up to 72A
- Multiple package options including TO-LL and PowerFLAT 5x6
- TO-LL: efficient thermal management, 30% smaller footprint
- PowerFLAT 5x6: longest insulation path lengths and highest clearances
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.