Texas Instruments Evaluation Module Kit | New Product BriefSeptember 28, 2019 by Mouser Electronics
This New Product Brief (NPB) is part of a video series highlighting the features, applications, and technical specs of newly-released products.
Texas Instruments Evaluation Module Kit
Texas Instruments’ ADS125H02EVM is designed to demonstrate the space-saving and high-accuracy ADS125H02 ADC. The ADS125H02 is a ±20V Delta-Sigma ADC with a low-noise programmable gain amplifier, internal reference, clock oscillator, and out-of-range monitoring.
This level of integration simplifies layout and reduces board area by up to 50%, compared to a more discrete design. A TI processor is used to communicate with the ADC over SPI and the host PC over USB.
Onboard regulators and LDOs are used to derive analog, digital, and ±15V rails from USB power. The high-voltage can also be supplied externally.
Designers can use the ADS125H02EVM with TI’s Delta-Sigma ADC EvaluaTIon Software to easily acquire data and manipulate registers to quickly evaluate the ADS125H02 ADC.
- ADS125H02 ±20V Delta-Sigma ADC
- 2-channel, 40ksps, 24-bit
- Integrated low-noise PGA and voltage reference
- ADC integration reduces board area by up to 50% vs discrete solution
- TI TM4C1294NCPDT Processor for communication between ADC and PC
- Digital, analog, and high-voltage supplies derived from USB power
- Option to supply high-voltage supply externally
- ±5V to ±18V or 10V to 36V
- Delta-sigma ADC EvaluaTIon software enables quick configuration and analysis
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.