ON Semiconductor RSL10 Multi-Protocol System-in-Package
ON Semiconductor’s RSL10 Multi-Protocol Bluetooth® 5 SiP enables easy design integration of low-power wireless communication. The RSL10 SiP includes an onboard antenna, RSL10 radio SoC, and all necessary passives, and is fully certified. The RSL10 SoC includes an Arm Cortex-M3, a dual-core DSP, large memories, and it supports firmware over the air updates. The flexible RF front end supports Bluetooth low energy and other 2.4GHz protocols. The SiP also integrates high-efficiency regulators that allow operation from 1.1V to 3.3V to support various battery chemistries, and the device offers very low power consumption in active and sleep modes. The RSL10 is ideal for use in IoT edge nods, wearables, smart home, and energy harvesting applications.
- Complete solution: Fully-integrated antenna, RSL10 radio SoC, passives
- Fully certified: Bluetooth® 5, QDID, Declaration ID, FCC, CE, IC, MIC, KC
- 384kB Flash, 76kB Program Memory, 88kB Data Memory
- Supports Bluetooth Low Energy and 2.4GHz proprietary/custom protocols
- 1.1V to 3.3V Supply Range
- High-efficiency active and sleep modes, with sleep current as low as 25nA
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.