Phoenix Contact Lever-Actuated PCB Connector
The LPC PCB connectors from Phoenix Contact offer a 7.62mm pitch with up to 6 positions rated at 41A and 1000V, and the LPCH series adds 6 signal contacts for up to 8A and 160V and eliminates the need for individual connectors.
The mating header meets the touch-proof requirements of UL 61800-5-1, making the LPC and LPCH series perfect for electric drive systems as well as industrial, telecom, automation, transportation, and other applications.
- Tool-free, time-saving spring termination technology
- Defined contact force ensures long-term contact stability
- 7.62mm pitch
- Power contacts: up to 6 positions, 41A/1000V
- Signal contacts: 6 positions, 8A/160V (LPCH series only)
- Mating headers meet IEC/UL 61800-5-1 touch-proof requirements
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.