Sensata P1A Ceramic Capacitive Pressure Sensor
Sensata’s P1A is designed to reliably and accurately measure pressure in harsh conditions. The P1A can measure absolute or gauge pressure from vacuum to 16 Bar with excellent accuracy, linearity, and repeatability coupled with long-term stability. The sensors have a compact geometry with multiple standard configurations available and protection of IP67. P1A sensors use Sensata media resistant CCAP technology, a stainless steel housing, and are available with various internal and optional external sealing rings, enabling their use with all class II fluids and gases that are also compatible with the stainless steel housing and selected sealing ring material. The sensors also have superior EMI performance and high resistance to shock and vibration, making them perfect for a broad range of industrial applications, such as vacuum machinery, pneumatic systems, and autoclaves.
- Pressure: Vacuum to 16 Bar, Gauge and Absolute
- Multiple pressure port, electrical connection, and output signal options
- Media-resistant CCAP technology
- 304 Stainless Steel (1.4301) housing
- All class II fluids and gases compatible with housing and selected seal ring material
- High vibration (IEC 60068-2-64, 20 PSD) and shock (DIN EN 60068-2-27, 100 g minimum) resistance
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.