TT Electronics OPB735 Series | Tech Specs
This episode of Tech Specs is part of a video series highlighting the features, applications, and technical specs of newly-released products.
TT Electronics OPB735 Series
The OPB735 series reflective object sensors have an 890 nanometer IR LED paired with an NPN silicon phototransistor or a photodarlington, providing non-contact object detection in applications such as assembly line automation, machine safety, and more.
The emitter and detector sit side-by-side with converging optical axes with a nominal reflection distance of half an inch. The sensors have a non-conductive plastic housing with a low profile to facilitate stacking, and the components inside are hermetically sealed for use in harsh environments.
OPB735 sensors are available with 0.9-inch leads or 12-inch lead wires.
- IR LED: 890nm peak wavelength
- Output: choice of phototransistor or photodarlington
- Reflection distance: 0.50” nominal, unfocused for sensing diffuse surfaces
- Housing: non-conductive plastic, low-profile to facilitate stacking
- Harsh environments: uses hermetically sealed metal can package components
- Options: 0.9” leads or 12” #28 AWG lead wires (stripped and tinned)
Click here for more information.
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.