TE Connectivity O.C.H. Micro Circular Connectors
TE Connectivity’s O.C.H. micro circular connectors meet the mechanical and environmental performance requirements of MIL-STD-810G with typical applications including soldier vest cables, batteries, radios, antennas, and military vehicles. The connectors are protected by a lightweight aluminum shell and use thermoplastic inserts to minimize size and weight because every ounce counts in body-worn applications. TE’s O.C.H. micro circular connectors are available in a wide variety of plugs, receptacles, and crimp contacts and in different position counts and contact types, and they’re intermateable with Nett Warrior products. The connectors offer push/pull quick disconnect coupling for fast mating, with a breakaway force of 13 ±3 lbf. Copper alloy contacts are plated with gold over nickel and rated for 5A.
- Shock: MIL-STD-810G, Method 516.6, Procedure IV
- Vibration: MIL-STD-810G, Method 514.7, Procedure I, Method 514.6, Category 5, Procedure II
- Lightweight aluminum shell and thermoplastic inserts
- Intermateable with Nett Warrior products
- Push/pull quick disconnect coupling meets breakaway force of 13 ±3 lbf
- 5A contact current rating (-18°C to +71°C, crimped to 22 AWG wire)
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.