Day 2: Today’s Industry Tech Days Lineup Headlined by Not One but Two NASA Astronauts
Day 2 of Industry Tech Days comes with not one but two NASA astronauts.
This year’s Industry Tech Days is already off to a great start!
We’ve already heard some great feedback from you and look forward to sharing even more of what Industry Tech Days have to offer this week.
Keynote: “NASA Astronauts Victor Glover and Michael Hopkins Talk Engineering at 17,000 mph” by Victor J. Glover, Jr. and Michael Hopkins, NASA astronauts and engineers
At 8 AM Eastern, wake up your brain for the day as Glover and Hopkins help you imagine what it’s like to walk in space.
Daniel will talk with Glover and Hopkins about the technologies that are propelling space exploration and how important engineers are to making aerospace history.
You can register for this Keynote here ahead of time.
If the time and date of this event (or any other event on the calendar) doesn't work for your schedule to attend live, don't forget that your registration will allow you to listen later when the recording is released as an on-demand video.
Tuesday’s Live Sessions
Here are the Live Sessions you'll see happening on the hour (the times below are for the Eastern time zone):
- 1:20 AM — “Exploring Innovative Solutions To Meet Your Real-World IoT Connectivity Challenges” with Murata
- 2:00 AM — ”Using Power Quality Modules to Improve Overall Grid Reliability and Resolve Energy Supply Ambiguity” with Analog Devices and Excelpoint
- 7:00 AM — “Trends in Processing and Reliable Communications at the Edge” with DSP Group
- 8:00 AM — "NASA Astronauts Victor Glover and Michael Hopkins Talk Engineering at 17,000 mph” with Victor J. Glover, Jr. and Michael Hopkins, NASA astronauts and engineers
- 9:00 AM — ”Single-Pair Ethernet (SPE) According to IEC Standards” with TE Connectivity
- 10:00 AM — “Fuse and Relay Replacement Via Smart Electronic Switches” with Rutronik Elektronische Bauelemente GmbH
- 11:00 AM — "SCD4x: Breaking the Size Barrier in CO2 Sensing" with Digi-Key
- 12:00 PM — “Design Your First Indoor Air Quality Solution Using Infineon’s XENSIV™ PAS CO2 Sensor” with Infineon Technologies AG
- 12:30 PM — "Supercapacitors Versus Batteries: What are the Differences?" with Eaton Electronic Components
- 1:00 PM — “Python and NI: Using Python with NI Hardware and Software” with NI
- 2:00 PM — “Ultra-Low Power Wi-Fi Unleashes The Potential for Cloud-Connected IoT Products” with InnoPhase
- 3:00 PM — “Optimized Machine Learning on Low-Power NXP Microcontrollers” with NXP Semiconductors
- 4:00 PM — “Designing Highly Integrated Beamforming Radios For mmWave 5G” with Renesas
- 5:00 PM — “Next Wave of High-Volume, Low Power and Advanced Sensors for IoT, Industrial, and New Mobility Applications” with STMicroelectronics
- 6:00 PM — "How Remote and USB Test Devices Benefit Engineers" with Digilent
Remember, each Live Session you attend gives you another chance to become a lucky winner of one of our prize package giveaways, each with a custom ITD soldering mat and t-shirt!
Day 1 Highlights (in Case You Missed Them)
Our first Keynote speaker was Massimo Banzi, the Co-founder, CTO, and Chairman of Arduino. Banzi had a fantastic conversation with Daniel Bogdanoff, host of Industry Tech Days 2021, a longtime engineer, and also host of Season 3 of Moore’s Lobby, the All About Circuits podcast.
In the “Arduino Goes Pro: Disrupting the World of Automation” Keynote, Banzi highlighted how Arduino recently began making the change from the hobbyist bench to the factory floor by working toward producing affordable, scalable hardware for industrial automation applications. You can find the recording of this Keynote here.
Another Day 1 highlight was STMicroelectronics’ Live Session yesterday afternoon, “Next Wave of High-Volume, Low Power and Advanced Sensors for IoT, Industrial, and New Mobility Applications.” This Live Session had hundreds of registrants gather to hear Ernesto Manuel Cantone discuss how MEMS sensor innovation and technology can now detect all manner of ambient energy with the smallest of devices and utilize data in applications that can help us purview more, perform better, and stay safer.
Industry Tech days are just getting started, so get ready for more extraordinary speakers, more expert technical information, and more giveaways.